Top 10 Medical Alert 2019
If your senior loved ones live alone, that independence can come with worries like, "Who will help if they fall down or have an accident?" Medical alerts put those worries to rest by providing an easy way to call for help in the event of an accident or emergency. We've ranked the top 10 medical alert companies based on response time, ease of use, customer service, and price. Compare the best medical alert devices and give your loved ones the gift of independence without worry today! To keep this site free for consumers, we receive compensation for customer referrals.
Compare the top 10 medical alert devices and give the gift of independence without worry today! To keep this site free for consumers, we receive compensation for customer referrals.
- 5Star Urgent Response agents
- 24/7 access to medical staff
- Unlimited assistance with daily tasks
- Brain games to help with memory and focus
- Devices for at home and on-the-go
- No annual contracts or cancellation fees
- 100% US-based customer service
Call (800) 803-7314 to get started today!
- Automatic fall detection
- Nationwide wireless voice and data technology
- Real-time medical monitoring and tracking
- FDA registered company
- No long-term contracts or hidden fees
- Support in 190 different languages
- Flexible subscription plans
- Unlimited talk time and button presses
- Next-day, two-day, and priority shipping available
Call (855) 214-1368 to get started today!
- #1 medical alert service in the U.S.
- Response centers in both U.S. and Canada
- Solutions for both at-home and on the go
- Water resistant devices
- Fall detection technology
- Recommended by 200,000+ healthcare professionals
- Free activation, shipping, & lock box
Call (844) 201-6689 today to get started!
- U.S.-based care agents available 24/7
- Fully waterproof pendant and wristband
- Automatic fall detection available
- 30-day, money back guarantee
- In-home risk free trial
- Price guarantee
- SMS text messaging to contacts
- 24/7 protection
- No long-term contracts
- Free activation and equipment at no charge
- No long-term commitments
- 24/7 access to supportive operators
- One month free, free shipping and free lockbox
- 24/7 monitoring
- Nationwide coverage including Alaska and Hawaii
- American Seniors Association, AMAC and USAA member discounts available
- Voted Best Medical Alert Provider in 2018